The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivityâ€” from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
The ATX Deepseeker is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and
even for industrial applications. The Garrett ATX metal detector includes Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more.
The Garrett ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
No extreme pricing. Just extreme performance.
The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.). ATX KEY FEATURES
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another. ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible:the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
The Garrett ATX provides:
EXTREME SENSITIVITY LOCATES TINY GOLD NUGGETS THAT OTHER PI DETECTORS MISS
ADVANCED NEW DD SEARCHCOIL PROVIDES ENHANCED DETECTION OF SMALL ITEMS & EASY PINPOINTING
ALL TERRAIN USE WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET
Video Introduction to the Garrett ATX: http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_garrett_atx_video.aspx
ATX KEY FEATURES
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
- Search modes: Motion and Non-Motion
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Ground Balance Range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio Threshold: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second
- Submersion Depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth adjustments: 13
- Electronic Pin Pointing: Yes
- Quick Iron Check: Yes
- Standard Searchcoil: 10" x 12" PROformanceTM DD Included
- Standard Land Headphones: weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.) Included
- Total Length: Adjustable 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
- Total Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
Garrett 10" x 12" DD Searchcoil
- Exclusive Garrett DD Technology: innovative new design improves pulse detector performance
Superior ground cancellation
Enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
Easier pinpointing than traditional DD Coils
Garrett ATX DeepSeeker package Includes:
- ATX with 12" DD coil
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
- 20" Deepseeker Mono Searchcoil
- Military-grade Garrett hard case