The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold and relic detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions, the GPX 5000 is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold and relics than ever before.
The high performance GPX 5000 metal detectors is capable of finding more GOLD than ever before - from sub-gram nuggets to ’retirement nuggets’ and everything in between! NEW improved electronics, NEW Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to see through ground mineralization sets a new gold detecting benchmark.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading technology ensures the GPX 5000 detectors run smooth and quiet even in the most severe ground conditions, while still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX 5000 detectors find gold much deeper than other brand of detector, in allground conditions.
- Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) : Ensures an Accurate Ground Balance to Provide Maximum Sensitivity and Depth in All Ground Types
- Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) : Threshold Stability is Improved and Maintained
- Technology : Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination Control : Eliminate Iron Targets Such As Square Nails
- Warranty : 3 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
- 11" DD Search Coil with Cover
- 15" x 12" Mono Search Coil with Cover
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery with Built-in Amplifier
- Power Cable
- UR-30 Headphones
- Harness Assembly (GPX Series)
- Wall Charger with US and 3 International Plugs
- Auto Charger
- Rubbish & Finds Pouch