We don't do bundles of products shown at inflated values. Call us and get a $300 store credit that can be used on any product we carry online or in our shop.
Minelab's most technologically advanced detector sets new industry benchmark!
The E-TRAC is Minelab's most technologically advanced detector incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and SmartfindTM discrimination (see the Images & 360 page for pictures). Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set the E-TRAC apart from any other detector available today.
Minelab has taken the groundbreaking step of incorporating a USB interface – the E-TRAC Xchange (see the Images & 360 page for pictures). This enables you to connect your metal detector to your home computer to download and upload your E-TRAC settings, user modes and discrimination patterns. There are a number of sample patterns you can try located on the specifications page. You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-TRAC storing your valuable settings for your favourite sites - never worry about losing your most successful settings again! This advanced feature is also designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-TRAC at the touch of a button to particular detecting environments and preferred targets so you can spend less time messing about with settings and more time out in the field doing what you love doing, detecting.
When it comes down to it the E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMaskTM with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
Image Product E-TRAC Application Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach Technology FBS, Smartfind Frequency/Transmission Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz Coil (standard) 11" Double-D lightweight, waterproof. Audio Output Internal speaker & 6.35mm ( 1/4") headphone jack. Headphones Supplied Koss 100 ohm headphones. Visual Display Very large 72mm x 48mm (2.8" x 1.9") greyscale LCD with contrast adjustment. Backlight Yes. USB Connectivity USB connector for communication with PC. Memory Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset. Depth Indication Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode. Detect Modes 4 pre-programmed user Modes (Coins, High Trash, Beach and Relics) and 4 user customisable Modes. Discrimination SmartfindTM 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50. 10 discrimination patterns (Coins, All-Metal, Fe Coins, Jewellery, Foil, Pull Tab, Iron, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 10 user slots. Timings - Audio tone 1,2,4 & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response. Variable by 30 adjustable steps. Audio Type Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold. Ground Balance Automatic ground compensation - advanced digital filtering. Ground settings Neutral & Difficult. Ground Balance Type - Trash Density (2) Low & High. Pinpoint Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing. Sensitivity Adjust Fully automatic with adjustable offset, manual setting 1 to 30. Tune / Noise Cancel Manual & Automatic (11 channels) Threshold Finer adjustment level from 0 to 50. Target Volume Adjust Limit & Gain (1 to 30). Battery 1600mAh NiMH or alkaline batteries. Low battery alert Audio & visual indication. Length 1060mm -1380mm (41.7" - 54.3"). Weight 1.6kg (3.5lbs) (ex. battery). Warranty 3 years control box & coil.
This table only provides a guide and regional variance may occur in relation to the standard items included with a detector. Please contact your regional office for confirmation of these details and product's availability.
A significant advancement of the new E-TRAC is the inclusion of a USB connection facility (supplied), for the purpose of allowing a connection between your E-TRAC and a PC or laptop. You can download / upload and share Discrimination pattern programs of your choice. To help get you started with E-TRAC Xchange, here are some specific pattern files, which have been created by our various field testers around the world, for you to download. Please note that these patterns were developed for particular targets/locations during detecting sessions, however you may choose to adapt them to suit your own requirements and save them using E-TRAC Xchange. To download the following samples, right-click to save the file. Please note: Installation of the E-TRAC Xchange Software Application is required to open these files.
Park Pattern - 274 bytes
UK Roman Site Pattern - 274 bytes
Russia Coin Pattern - 274 bytes
Ireland Beach Pattern - 274 bytes
Extensive Nail-Reject - 274 bytes
Copper Lower Grade Tokens Pattern - 274 bytes
Gold Rings - Small Med Bands Pattern - 274 bytes
Hammered Silver Penny Large Groat Pattern - 274 bytes
Victorian Silver Pattern - 274 bytes
E-TRAC Em is a simulation tool developed by Minelab enthusiast Max Derouen and provides insight into the functionality of Minelabs E-TRAC metal detector. E-TRAC Em allows you to experiment with E-TRAC functionality, as well as, add targets and patterns to suit your requirements. Please note: E-TRAC Em is not a Minelab product and use of this software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software "License Agreement". Minelab provides this software to you as-is for your convenience. It is not endorsed, warranted or supported by Minelab. In no event shall Minelab be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages as a result of downloading and/or use of this software.