XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Designed to integrate with your XP Deus
or operate as a stand alone unit
The ALL-new XP Pinpointer known as the MI-6, will have the following innovative features:
- The audio signal from the pin pointer is transmitted directly to the DEUS remote control and headphones.
- Anti-Interference system between the MI-6 and the DEUS: The Deus switches to Standby mode when MI-6 is activated and comes back to ON when the MI-6 is switched off.
- The Deus display will automatically switch to the MI-6 display when the MI-6 is switched on.
- The MI-6 has a very long battery life – Up to 90 hours.
- Research mode is accessed from the DEUS V4 menu - with it you can recover a lost MI-6.
- If you lose your MI-6, you can locate it even if it is switched off…. and even after several weeks the alarm will sound.
Also with your Deus menu in software version 4.0 you will will have a full range of MI-6 adjustments, giving the operator full control of the MI-6 pinpointer such as :
- 50 levels of Sensitivity
- Sound mode : Pitch or Beep
- Audio Tone Adjustments
- Pinpointing – target zoom graph
- Research Mode to locate a lost MI-6
- On screen Battery Level indication
The MI-6 can also work as a stand alone traditional pinpointer, utilizing a traditional speaker, vibration, and LED. It has 6 programs, 3 sensitivity levels, and 2 audio modes.